About the YouTube channel upload default settings
This tutorial discusses the YouTube channel upload default settings. YouTube allows channel users to preset upload defaults. This means that you do not need to adjust the settings each time a video is uploaded.
HOW TO REACH THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPLOAD DEFAULT SETTINGS IN 2022
– Login to the channel.
– Click on the channel icon.
– Click on YouTube studio.
– Click on SETTINGS which is located on the left side of the page.
– .Click on Upload defaults.
BASIC INFORMATION IN THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPLOAD DEFAULT SETTINGS
Basic information contains the:
– video title.
– video description.
ADVANCED SETTINGS IN THE YOUTUBE CHANNEL UPLOAD DEFAULT SETTINGS
The Advanced settings contain:
– Automatic chapters.
– Video category.
– Language and captions certification.
– Show how many viewers like this video.
Watch the video below to learn the details.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL
WATCH MORE VIDEOS ABOUT STARTING A YOUTUBE CHANNEL